Aylesford School are currently seeking to appoint invigilators to join our exams team.
No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend briefings by the Exams Officer prior to exams taking place
- Supervise and observe candidates at all times during the examinations
- Keep disruption in exam rooms to a minimum
- Deal with emergencies or irregularities calmly and effectively
- Record/report any incidents, disruption or irregularities
- Complete attendance registers
- Respond to candidate questions according to regulations
- Collect exam scripts and materials at the end of the exams
- Check candidates names on scripts match the registers
- Dismiss candidates from the exam room quietly and efficiently
- Securely return all exam scripts and materials to exams office
- Undertake training as and when required
At Aylesford School what you think and what you do matters. Our most valuable resource is our staff and we invest heavily in your development.
Teaching and Support Application Form – Download
Please email your application to Maria Abbott: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered individually upon receipt.
Equal opportunities employer
Aylesford School is fully committed to equal opportunity employment and actively encourages applications from all potential candidates regardless of race, gender, sexuality and disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service and check against the ISA Barred List for children.
Contact Aylesford School
We highly recommend contacting us to arrange an informal visit to the school to fully understand what makes Aylesford School such a desirable place to work.
We reserve the right to close the post early should we be able to appoint a suitable applicant.
If you would like to discuss this post please contact Maria Abbott.